Every month, GHF interviews leaders from three different areas for our interview series:
- GHF Expert Series: Professionals – Carol Malueg interviews professionals from the gifted community who work in a variety of fields supporting gifted individuals and homeschooling gifted children.
- GHF Expert Series: Educators – Barry Gelston interviews education professionals from the gifted community targeting different specialties, age groups, and cultures.
- GHF Expert Series: Parents – Pinpin Wei interviews veteran parents homeschooling gifted children from the gifted community discussing Been There, Done That topics and how do you homeschool your child.
You may apply to be interviewed for any of these interview series.
GHF is looking for a wide variety of people from all specialties, skills, and communities. Our goal is to continue to build a library of interviews that impact the community through the experiences of our professionals, educators, and parents.
Please feel comfortable to apply.
- Apply to be on the Educator Series
- Apply to be on the Professionals Series
- Apply to be on the Parent Series
If your application becomes a finalist to be interviewed by GHF, we will contact you to do a pre-interview.
GHF Membership is our primary source of income for this non-profit. GHF has no full-time staff and we are just looking to cover our costs. Your $49.99 membership is your way to support GHF so that we can continue to serve our community. The membership discounts are there to help you recoup the cost of your membership fee. Please visit these vendors and save.
As GHF Members, you will be involved in a collaborative learning community focused on educating gifted learners at home.
Members of GHF enjoy these benefits for $49.99 per year.
- Archived GHF Home Education Conference
- Archived GHF Mini Conferences
- GHF Choices: DIY Education
- GHF Expert Series
- Membership Discounts
- Supporting Your All-Volunteer Community