Every month, GHF interviews leaders from three different areas for our interview series:
- GHF Expert Series: Professionals – Carol Malueg interviews professionals from the gifted community who work in a variety of fields supporting gifted individuals and homeschooling gifted children.
- GHF Expert Series: Educators – Barry Gelston interviews education professionals from the gifted community targeting different specialties, age groups, and cultures.
- GHF Expert Series: Parents – Pinpin Wei interviews veteran parents homeschooling gifted children from the gifted community discussing Been There, Done That topics and how do you homeschool your child.
You may apply to be interviewed for any of these interview series.
GHF is looking for a wide variety of people from all specialties, skills, and communities. Our goal is to continue to build a library of interviews that impact the community through the experiences of our professionals, educators, and parents.
Please feel comfortable to apply.
- Apply to be on the Educator Series
- Apply to be on the Professionals Series
- Apply to be on the Parent Series
If your application becomes a finalist to be interviewed by GHF, we will contact you to do a pre-interview.
Our goal is to reach and serve as many gifted and 2e families as possible, which is why we have a free level of membership, the GHF Forum Membership, that grants access to all of our live programming, the main areas of the Forum, and our comprehensive, self-paced DIY Education course.
For those who are able to support our work, we hope you will join as a GHF Choices Member. Choices Membership is our primary source of income for this non-profit. GHF has no full-time staff and we are just looking to cover our costs. As a thank you, your $49.99/yr tax-deductible membership grants you access to the recording libraries of all of our events, as well as exclusive areas of the Forum.