2020 Strategic Direction
Annually, GHF performs a planning process that maps the direction of the organization for the next year.
The strategic vision for 2020 is to become an organization based on solid foundational steps. During this last year we have performed this strategic planning process to gain consensus on our plan for this new year. This plan reflects an incremental approach to implementing our new infrastructure.
Continue Professional Management of GHF
- Maintain GHF technology platform
- Review new technology needs to insure seamless integration that meet process requirements
- GHF will examine the best ecosystem for integrating our various communities
- Maintain high ethical standards
- Continue with the documentation process for policies and procedures
- Meet our fiduciary responsibilities to federal and state agencies
- Maintain a sound budget that is accurate, flexible, and provides for a healthy organization.
Relaunch for the New Year
- Create a new branding strategy that is reflected in GHF’s website, newsletter, and supporting materials.
- Update websites, newsletter, and social media.
- Launch the GHF Dialogue.
- Actively advertise for GHF and our partners
- Launch the GHF Professional advertising program
Continue Development of GHF Press
- Continue to be a funnel for new quality writers and authors
- Continue to provide quality content for the GHF Journey
- Update GHF Press book covers for relaunch of the existing books
- Bring new books to market
Launch Membership, Education, Development Programs
- Launch online community casual conversations for GHF Membership
- Create implementation plans for adult education program
- Make final determinations on family membership benefits.
- Plan and implement a family advisory board
- Assess community needs for GHF Professionals
- Begin development of the GHF Choices program